Plan Your Trip
In addition to unparalleled skiing and snowboarding, Crested Butte is chocked full of winter activities to enjoy,
such as zipline tours, sleigh rides and snowmobile tours to name a few.
1. Spring Fling Special - Stay between April 9th and June 7th and save 20%.
2. Summer Savings - Stay between June 8th and September 8th and save 20%.
3. Spring Bike Tune Up's - Stay between March 23rd and April 8th and Evolution Bike Shop will be offering "Spring Tune Up" packages, including basic tunes for $45 and deluxe tunes for $80.
4. September Splendor - Stay between September 9th and October 7th and save 20% and receive a FREE scenic lift ride!
5. Book by September 14th and save 30% off lodging!
6. Book between September 15th and November 1st and save 25%.
7. Kids 12 and under ski FREE!
8. Stay More Save More! (10% = 1 night, 15% 2-3 nights, 20% = 4-5 nights, 25% 6+ nights)
lift tickets and get the 3
free of each. Lift tickets not
required to get free night.
day lift ticket per person
Nothing is Available We are sorry. There is nothing available for your options. Please try something else or give us a call. We would be glad to help
Map of Crested Butte
Crested Butte :: More info
There aren’t many places remaining that can be called a true Colorado ski town. Crested Butte is one of the few. Surrounded by huge expanses of mountain ranges and National Forest, to ski Crested Butte is to ski one of the most beautiful Colorado ski resorts. Among all the Colorado ski resorts and towns, this is one of Colorado's largest National Historic Districts, with many of the original buildings still intact and converted to eclectic boutiques, clubs, and restaurants. The original town is 3 miles from the ski and snowboard base village, and town of Mt. Crested Butte, where you will find an abundance of snow vacation conveniences, including ski and snowboard rentals, a variety of accommodations, and shopping and restaurants. There are shuttle stops throughout, which ultimately link the old and new with reliable and regular service. The mountain is best known for its "Extreme Limits" terrain, some of the best extreme skiing in the world. But, don't discount the skiing and snowboard opportunities for the 'regular' people too. Snowboarders and freeriders will enjoy terrain parks and a Superpipe. Nordic Skiers will find 35 kilometers of groomed trails for traditional cross country and skate skiing at the Crested Butte Nordic Center, located in historic Crested Butte. Compared to other Colorado ski resorts, Crested Butte will please your pocketbook. Crested Butte sets itself apart from other Colorado ski resorts with the free spirited and fun personality of its residents, and the feeling of truly escaping from the real world. Spend a winter vacation in a remote piece of paradise. Ski Crested Butte Colorado.
Crested Butte Featured Lodging