Plan Your Trip
Park City Mountain Resort combined with Canyons Resort is the largest ski resort in the United States.
It is the only resort with lift access directly to and from the town's historic Main Street.
Ski or ride down to the multitude of shops, restaurants, bars and galleries that give Park City its authentic mining town look and feel.
1. Save up 35% Off Spring Break Packages and get a $300 flight voucher with Delta!
2. Stay 7 or more nights at either the Grand Sumit Hotel, Silverado Lodge, Sundial Lodge, or Vintage on the Strand and receive an additional 10% off lowest rate!
3. Who doesn't love free? For mid-week stays starting on January 7 until the end of the season - book 3 nights at either Silverado Lodge or Sundial Lodge and get the 4th night on us.
4. Receive 10% off your stay and 2 breakfast vouchers per day at the Grand Summit Lodge or Sundial Lodge, when you purchase an adult lift ticket.
4. Receive 20% off your stay and 2 breakfast vouchers per day at the Silverado Lodge, when you purchase an adult lift ticket.
Nothing is Available We are sorry. There is nothing available for your options. Please try something else or give us a call. We would be glad to help
Map of Park City
Park City :: More info
Located in the heart of Park City, Utah, only a 35-minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport, Park City is home to over 7,300 skiable acreswith a good mix of beginner, intermediate and advanced terrain suited for every skier and rider. During summer 2015, the Resort undertook the largest resort improvement project in the history of American skiing, linking it with neighbor Canyons Resort to create the United States’ largest ski area. A new eight passenger gondola connection, along with the new King Con Express six-pack and Motherlode Express quad make up just some of the improvements. Park City bustles with activities year-round with two distinct base areas, nine hotels, thrilling family adventures and more than two dozen restaurants. Canyons Village provides a variety of slope-side lodging opportunities like the Grand Summit Hotel, toallow you easy access to Utah’s legendary powder. Surrounding the Canyons Village courtyard, many specialty ski stores and other retail outlets warmly welcome visitors. The Farm, One of “Utah’s Top 10” restaurants located in Canyons Village offers fresh, farm to table ingredients along with an award winning wine list to accompany. Park City is the only resort with lift access directly to the town’s historic Main Street. You can ski or ride down the Quit’N Time or Creole runs to the multitude of shops, restaurants, bars and galleries that give Park City its authentic mining town look and feel. And with ski in/out access to the resort, you can access the largest ski resort in North America directly from Main Street Park City!"